Wednesday 16 October 2013

Character POV Reading tweets

That summer Sarah dessen

Can't decide if the weather pet is stupid or mean or both.... #home-wrecker #crazy

My dad's getting married to the weather pet. Life over. #stupid #mean #both

Ashley's getting married. Why to Lewis? What happened to sumner?  #misshim #that summer

Another day at work touching kids feet. #hate #gross 

Children of divorce are often forced to eat out. Saw sumner though... #fact #confused 

My sister is ruining my life with this wedding kill me now. #stress #selfishbride

My dad's going to have another baby with the weather pet.... #depressed #mad 

Grew another 3 Inches... Almost 6ft #stretch #tootall #lanky

Saw Gwendolyn Rogers. She looked haunted... #ghost #zombie

Word of the day: fine: I'm fine, or everything's fine. #notfine #poser

I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID BOYFRIEND IN PENNSYLVANIA! #srynotsry #yourannoying  

Ashley came home from her hen party with underwear on her neck. #growingup #gross

Why don't I get to be a drama queen? Because Ashley is. #sisterprobs #selfish

My mom is selling out house, and going to Europe. #change #whyme

Wedding over. Dealing with my sister gone. Day by day. #alone #cant #go #back

No comments:

Post a Comment