Friday 27 December 2013

Best trip ever

I think the best trip I ever went in was with my family when we went to Disney. It was like being a kid again and I would really like to go back there one day. I think that it is a place that everyone should visit.the food was amazing I had some really good Italian food and just some really good food in general I loved all the parks but I think Epcot was one of my favourites because it's like going to a bunch of different countries. It's really neat how they bring a little bit of culture to each pavilion it reminded me of folklarama a little. I think that magic kingdom though is the one that everyone remembers. Animal kingdom I found a little boring but was still fun. I think that MGM studios has the best rides thought the one rollar coaster is awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment