Monday 2 December 2013

Dialogue and verbal body language

Dorothy looked at Alice,her arms folded across her chest and a sour expression on her face
" Just because you went to wonderland doesn't mean your life is interesting," said Dorothy to Alice  "you think it was so great but oz was way more interesting." 

Alice rolled her eyes "Ha," Alice said " In wonderland I met mad people" and do you know who is interesting? mad people!"

Dorothy looked at Alice.  " I met a scarecrow that could walk.... How is that not mad?"

"So," Alice exclaimed throwing her hands up in the air, " I met a white rabbit with a pocket watch!"

"That's nothing," Dorothy countered , "have you ever met a lion with no courage?"

Alice scoffed " I found a Cheshire Cat." Alice brushed at the air as if she was waving away Dorothy's words.

"I killed the witch," yelled Dorothy "Ha beat that!"

"I Sang with flowers!"

"I am way more interesting!" Screamed Dorothy, pointing at her.

"Ha," Alice scoffed "only in your dreams."


Dialogue 

Non verbal body language 





No comments:

Post a Comment