Wednesday 20 November 2013

Imagery paragraph

1. I choose this passage because the first think that stuck out to me was "cracking noises at my window" it made me think of the noise go hearing things at my window. So the the auditory part of the paragraph was the first thing that such out to me.

2. I think that visual is the most common type of Imagery in the passage. There are lots of visuals because I think that the author is author is trying to get the reader to imagine and see in your mine what is going on in the scene.

3. I think a "handful of pebbles" is the most effective imagery.i think this is because you can see in your mind what a handful of pebbles looks like as well as you know what it feels like. I think it also helps you to visualize what is hitting the window.

4. I think that it is positive because it does not try to make you think of anything bad or vile. I think that think like hand full of pebbles and cracking house at my window are not negative imagery.

5. I think the emotion the author is trying to recreate is an anxious emotion Or a feeling of suspense because it talks about the main character Jessica sneaking out and you are anxious to find out weather or not she will be caught.

6. I think the purpose of this piece of imagery is to show all the parts of the main character Jessica sneaking off. I think it is also to make the reader feel that feeling of suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment