Wednesday 13 November 2013

Quick write: Minions



I would have around 500 minions. I would get them to clean my house till it is completely clearance there is nothing for my mom to complain about. Then I would tell them to go clean my grandmas house because I know that I'm going to have to do it sometime or another so after that I wouldn't have to. And because the minions are meant to steal things I would send the to steal me the kind of dog I want a double doodle. I would also send them to go work for me at my job because I hate my job. Then after doing that they could just entertain me because they are funny and way better then TV. And maybe at the end of the week we could all have a dance party and an ice cream party because everyone knows how much minions love to dance and how much they love ice cream. So because they cleaned for me I would let them have all the ice cream they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment