Wednesday 13 November 2013

Quick write: What hurts


I think one of the things that hurts the most is a broken heart. I think everyone experiences at one time in there life. It may not be from a failed relationship it might be from sling someone close to you or having a best friends move away. I think it hurts the most because when your heartbreaks you think nothing will ever be good again. I know for me if I lost my best friend I would be losing my best friend and boyfriend at the same time and it would be really painful and really upsetting. To me that would be what would hurt most. I think another thing that hurts is being lonely. No one wants to be alone. I think that to be lonely in this world becaUse it is so cold and harsh it's hard to face it without someone. That person Could be a friend or a lover it doesn't matter as long as you have someone. Having someone to be with you through everything is a warm feeling. The last thing that hurts to me is January 3rd because that's when Christmas and Boxing Day and New Year's Eve is over. I think that is the worst thing in the world because Christmas is the best.


http://writingprompts.tumblr.com/post/65936590341/786-write-hard-and-clear-about-what-hurts 

No comments:

Post a Comment