Monday 30 September 2013

Six word memoir 8: Love

This six word memoir to me accurately describes all my relationships. My friend Anne told me once that I don't hate anyone I just don't appreciate having them around me. And I don't like anyone I just tolerate people and I tolerate my boyfriend, Daniel the most. I think that is completely true. I choose the photo because it's of me and Daniel and I really like the photo and it shows who I tolerate the most in my life. He's the person I can really be mad at but I can get over it in minutes. I tried to put the the words out of the way of the picture because I want people to be able to see my visual. I also used the colour pink because I think it works when you talk about the topic love. I used just a period because I wasn't to sure how punctuation could have changed it but I like the way it came out with just a period.


No comments:

Post a Comment