Monday 23 September 2013

The BEST show in the world.

I think the best way to describe my downtime is how I met your mother. This is my favourite show of all time. I don't even know how to describe how good this show is. I really enjoy the humour in the show but I think my favourite part of it are the little life lessons in it. I think this photo perfectly sums up the shows messages and it gives you something to think about. I think my favourite lesson is wait for it because sometimes you just have to wait for good things to come. All in all I think this show is the best show ever and I think it gives you something to include in your own life

4 comments:

  1. I've seen this show a couple times and I thought it was alright. Would you say it's one of those shows where you have to watch from the very first episode to completely understand what's going on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that you posted this picture and how you can learn little lessons from shows! I think I might do a list like this with my favourite show "Friends"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really REALLY love this! I definitely watch this show a little too often (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this so much! It's just so smart because some of the funniest jokes are the ones that are ongoing from past episodes. Have you seen the newest episodes? What do you think of the entire season being over the course of one weekend?

    ReplyDelete